2010年9月12日星期日

Movie night ..

Last night went to Tropicana city mall watched movie - 老牛与嫩草
not very funny ..
maybe is because of some people , keep talk some bull shit thing
make me moody o0o
They didnt use the brain thought before speaking, what the brainless guys ..


After movie , bii and i go back early
because i want go back my house for take something also because i dunwan to see some stupid face before i sleep .
LOL


When we got home very tired
I helped my bii massage before he sleep
He complained that I have for a long time didnt help him and massaging
HAHAHAHA !!
Dah puas hati ? my lover :D

-------------

Yup, i heard a news before..
A asked B : why you no campur them ady ?
B answer A : They no money , why i wan campur them ?

waooo , what type of style ?
HAHAHHA !!
like this also can ? like this also called brother?
What brother you means ? or just your Big Water Fish ?
l0ls.
If my BoyFriend like this horr .. Dissapointed ~
没出息